Cascade Auto Group will remain open for Service, Parts, and Sales
with new practices and procedures designed to keep our staff and you safe and to best serve your automotive needs.
If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, please stay home. We will work with you to reschedule your Sales or Service appointment.
Precautions we are taking to keep you safe:
For our elderly and high risk clients, please call us for a Sales or Service appointment and we will make special accommodations to ensure your safety and health.
- Our employees are wearing masks or face coverings when they are not alone in their assigned work areas as required by the governor.
- Employees are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces that anyone may touch on a regular basis, such as desks, chairs, door handles, credit card processing machines, and more.
- When coming in for service, we are cleaning, disinfecting surfaces of your vehicles, our loaner vehicles, and our shuttle vehicles.
- Our sales team is disinfecting vehicles on our showroom floors and before and after test drives.
- We are all washing and sanitizing our hands frequently
- And we have hand sanitizing stations around the dealership for customer convenience.
- We have distributed critical plan information to staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout the dealership
- This includes proper hand washing procedures, instructions on when to stay home, and other cleaning and disinfecting instructions
- We are avoiding shaking hands and we are using social distancing
- Keeping our distance will help us slow the spread of germs. We are so excited to see you and wish we could catch up like usual, but during this rapidly evolving time, we ask that you keep a 6ft distance from each other at the counter and in the waiting areas.
While customers are not required to wear face coverings, we have made disposable face masks available to customers and we require you to wear one when you are in close proximity to an employee, such as when you are on a test-drive.
Sales Department Hours
Monday: Temporarily 9am-8pm
Thursday: Temporarily 9am-8pm
Service and Parts Hours
Service Department Reminders:
We offer several services that provide a socially distanced experience allowing you to stay home while we take care of your vehicle.
The new standard for our service department involves adding a floor mat, a cover for your steering wheel and your seat while it is in our care for your service needs. While wearing a face mask, a Service Advisor will disinfect your door handles, door lock and window controls, steering wheel, and shifter before applying the plastic covers to your steering wheel and driver's seat. Our technicians are wearing gloves and a face mask while performing the service on your vehicle.
Sales Department Reminders:
- Shuttle Service: When you bring your vehicle in for service, we can give you a ride home or to work.
- Pick-up/Delivery: We will come to your home and pick up your vehicle, bring it back to the dealership for service and drop it off when it's done.
- Credit Card Payment over the phone: Your Service Advisor can take credit card payment over the phone to limit face to face contact and your time spent in the dealership.
- Video MPI and Video Walk Around: Your Service Consultant or Technician will test or email your vehicles MPI inspection to you to limit face to face contact.
- Night-drop: Drop your vehicle off with us after hours, fill out the packet and leave us your keys. You'll receive a call from us the next business day.
If you feel more comfortable working with us from the safety of your home, I encourage you to use our website to view our New and Pre-Owned Inventory and we can support your needs remotely. Our Credit Application
is online for you to fill out when you're ready. Our Vehicle Protection Products
are online for you to learn about and understand, and we can also bring the car and paperwork to you, within a reasonable distance.
During this challenging time, many people have concerns about their public interactions. If you have a planned Service, Parts or Sales Visit, we look forward to seeing you, and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience while you and your car are at Cascade Auto Group.
CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
WHO Coronavirus Disease Advice